The challenge here is to find 10 things, and any pictures! Autumn is not my favourite season, that would be spring, I like beginnings, rather than endings, so here we go.
1. The colours of the leaves. I have to say, Autumn is beautiful. The leaves turning gold and red is very calming to me. No picture for this one.
2. The berries in the hedgerows add to the colours and can be very tasty.
3. I love the harvest celebrations in the village church. It's the time of year when the crops are all in and the mad season is over for another year for our hardworking Arable farmers.
4. Putting down fresh beds for the horses to come in at night as the temperatures start to drop, a lovely, deep, fresh bed always looks inviting.
5. Sunrise. It's a bit strange, as I don't like the short days of winter, but at this time of year I can see the sunrise, without having to get up with the larks!
6. Occasionally the rain stays away and I get to work with a lovely view like this.
7. We are lucky enough to be able to go home at the end of the day to warm up, and dry out if necessary.
Oh well, the challenge was 10, I found 7.
After the horrible wet, cold day we had yesterday today has been glorious, like it was on Friday. Although I love the good days, the constant changing is a constant irritation.
Well It's been a long day, lets see what tomorrows challenge brings. meanwhile I have a chicken roasting and there are other blogs in the link for you to have a look at if you want to.